We stock a very large number of accessories so if you after something in particular and it's not listed here, don't give up! Call us and we may have what you need - or even something better!
0151 523 5000 Or 0151 521 8000
Click on the pictures to enter specific categories!
Turn any Electrical Socket into a Network Port.
Smaller than your credit card!
Only £51-00 inc. (Per pair)
Click the image to fine out more information.
Cable / Leads
HDMI/ AV Distribution
Outlet Plates/ Modules
Remote Control Extender
Want the ability to control your receiver form another room?
Only £37.28 Inc
Click for Image Details
£35 - 00inc vat
The Smargo SmartReader + incorporates an integrated USB to Serial converter, which enables the Smargo SmartReader plus to work with all standard Phoenix compatible Linux and Windows applications. Smargo SmartReaderplus.
- Powerfull ARM® 91 Thumb® Processor
- High-performance 32-bit RISC Architecture
- High-density 16-bit Instruction Set
- 64 Kbytes, organized in 512 Pages of 128 Bytes (Single Plane)
- 16 Kbytes Internal High-speed SRAM, Single-cycle Access at Maximum Speed
- Low-power RC Oscillator, 3 to 20 MHz On-chip Oscillator and one PLL
- Supports 3.20, 3.43, 3.69, 4.00, 4.36, 4.80, 5.34, 6.00, 6.86, 8.00, 9.61, 12.0 and 16.0 MHz for smartcards
- Supports standard ftdi_sio driver for Windows and Linux applications
- Developer guide available.
- Works on all Dreambox Models with USB connection
- Works with most softcams (e.g. Newcs, CCcam ect.)
- Can be cascaded with more SmartReaders using a USB Hub. In Dreambox (/dev/usb/tts/X of COM-4,5,6,X)
- No power supply required
-7 cardreaders in usb hub
Supported by standard drivers for Windows and Linux
Developer guide available
Works on all Dreambox Models with USB connection
Can be cascaded with more SmartReadersPlus using an USB Hub